Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Paleo Brownie Bites

I love these!!! So far I have not been a fan of using dates. They are very sticky and gummy feeling. I just don't like them. However, I am determined to make an easy dessert that doesn't taste like it's a healthy treat. Mission accomplished! I sent my test subjects out to work with my husband and received the thumbs up from everyone. Most importantly, I give this recipe my own thumbs up. This is important because I am extremely critical of my own baking and cooking in general. I typically will not let anyone try anything I cook unless it receives my stamp of approval. I have had to be more lenient on this because my husband likes pretty much anything I cook and wants to share with his friends. So now I use his friends as test dummies, sorry guys. 

Let me know how you like them!




  1. Paleo Brownie Bites

  1. Ingredients
  1. 1 1/2 cups walnuts
  1. Pinch of salt
  1. 1 cup pitted dates
  1. 1 tsp vanilla
  1. 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder

    Instructions
  1. 1. Add walnuts and salt to a blender or food processor, I recommend the food processor if you have one. Mix until the walnuts are finely ground. 
  1. 2. Add the dates, vanilla, and cocoa powder to the blender. Mix well until everything is combined. With the blender still running, add a couple drops of water at a time to make the mixture stick together. 
  1. 3. Using a spatula, transfer the mixture into a bowl. Using your hands, form small round balls, rolling in your palm. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week


No comments:

Post a Comment